IT Service MES Expert
We are hiring an IT Service MES Expert, for our customer, a global technology company suppling systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.
Our customer offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. They electrify a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
- Responsible for supporting of MES systems, participating in projects related to deploy applications and interconnecting production lines;
- Troubleshooting and setup on communication using message brokers;
- Participating as Leader in MES projects where intensive tasks of interconnecting are required.
- Automate, maintain, and execute plans for backups, restores, and disaster recovery
- Responsible to support consumer and producer specifications and verify solution according to the developer’s specification.
- Gather, analyse, document, and implement changes/enhancements/solutions in conjunction with business departments such as planning, production, quality, logistics and maintenance;
- Serve as a member for on-call rotation for your platform, and be willing to work flexible with other colleagues in the supporting area;
- Collaborate with internal and external IT professionals on technical issues and developments;
Required skills/ expertise:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar technically related field;
- Professional experience in Queue Management with scripting;
- Three years of experience in manufacturing environments;
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organisation and external partners;
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Project Management skills desirable.
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
- Bonuses for Christmas and Easter
- Holiday bonus
- Fidelity bonus (after 5 years in the company)
- Relocation package
- Great career opportunities and professional growth within the organisation;
- International working environment;
- Trainings, workshops and mentoring supporting professional development;
Does this all sound good?
Take the first step toward joining the team and send us your resume
We are looking forward to meet you!
Evolution HCC este o companie specializata in servicii de resurse umane complete: Recrutare, Teambuilding, Training, Evaluare, Departament HR extern. Daca esti in cautarea unei noi oportunitati in cariera sau esti la inceput de drum in cautarea unui job, Evolution HCC iti ofera suportul necesar pentru a-ti gasii Jobul potrivit. Asteptam CV-ul tau. Completeaza formularul de mai jos si specifica pentru ce job aplici.