We are hiring an IT Coordinator, for our customer, a global technology company suppling systems for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology, enabling the next generation of mobility.
Our customer offers comprehensive product and software solutions for established vehicle manufacturers and newly emerging transport and mobility service providers. They electrify a wide range of vehicle types. With its products, the company contributes to reducing emissions, protecting the climate and enhancing safe mobility.
- Expert Incident and Request support for Embedded Software tools.
- Vector tools – CANape, CANoe, Candela Studio, Autosar, CANalyzer
- dSpace Matlab C++ Builder Python COBRA QA C code analyzer Polyspace Microsoft Visual Studio
- Expert Incident and Request support for Test and Validation tools.
- Most tools developed by the company internally, training provided.
- Incident and Request support for Application Lifecycle tools.
- PTC Integrity IBM DOORS IBM Rhapsody PTC Windchill
- Release and upgrade coordination/delivery.
- Project work in cooperation with the build area, e.g. preparations for acceptance tests reg. product release into operation.
- Managing worldwide repetitive migrations and rollouts.
- Coordination client install package design and deployment.
- Issue coordination with tool vendors.
- License capacity management.
- Asset allocation and ownership tracking.
- Asset usage tracking.
- Creating and updating handling instructions, documentations and knowledge base articles.
- Consulting and cooperating with other global IT teams.
- Coordination IT requests inside the company’s IT areas.
Required skills/ expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, Electronics or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the IT field encompassing a majority of the following areas – – Software Engineering Design, ALM, Active Driving Assist Systems, Data Base and Testing.
- Experience providing customer support and resolution of technical issues; Proven analytical abilities in addition to strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills;
- Good English language skills;
- ITIL®, MCSE, CCP – V or related Information Systems certifications would be an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
- Bonuses for Christmas and Easter
- Holiday bonus
- Fidelity bonus (after 5 years in the company)
- Relocation package
- Great career opportunities and professional growth within the organisation;
- International working environment;
- Trainings, workshops and mentoring supporting professional development;
Does this all sound good?
Take the first step toward joining the team and send us your resume
We are looking forward to meet you!
Evolution HCC este o companie specializata in servicii de resurse umane complete: Recrutare, Teambuilding, Training, Evaluare, Departament HR extern. Daca esti in cautarea unei noi oportunitati in cariera sau esti la inceput de drum in cautarea unui job, Evolution HCC iti ofera suportul necesar pentru a-ti gasii Jobul potrivit. Asteptam CV-ul tau. Completeaza formularul de mai jos si specifica pentru ce job aplici.