Problem Resolution Manager Automotive
- Inspect power electronics in (hybrid) electric vehicles at the system, package and component level;
- Act as interface to internal as well as external customers such as Development, Application Development, Product Line, OEMs:
- Define the components to be analysed and carry out the analyses in cooperation with Development;
- Document and discuss results with regard to potential for improvement of proprietary products;
- Classify proprietary products vis-à-vis the competition and derive recommendations for the development roadmap;
- Conduct internal result discussions as part of cross-functional meetings;
- Define standard procedures for inspecting power electronics.
Required skills/ expertise:
- Completed degree with a major in electrical engineering or comparable studies with several years of professional experience, ideally in the international automotive sector;
- Good knowledge of inverter and electric motor design in automotive applications;
- Good knowledge of quality management and experience with working in international teams;
- Good knowledge of circuit technology in power electronics systems and components;
- Excellent analytical skills, a conceptual and creative mindset, as well as a good technical understanding are prerequisites;
- Extensive experience in presenting and moderating as well as excellent communication skills and confident appearance;
- High level of assertiveness and corresponding experience in dealing with intercultural contacts;
- Strong ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and to act professionally depending on the situation;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Willingness to travel.
- Competitive salary
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
- Bonuses for Christmas and Easter
- Holiday bonus
- Fidelity bonus (after 5 years in the company)
- Performance bonus based on evaluation;
- Relocation package
- Great career opportunities and professional growth within the organisation;
- International working environment;
Trainings, workshops and mentoring supporting professional development;
Does this all sound good?
Take the first step toward joining the team and send us your resume
We are looking forward to meet you!
Evolution HCC este o companie specializata in servicii de resurse umane complete: Recrutare, Teambuilding, Training, Evaluare, Departament HR extern. Daca esti in cautarea unei noi oportunitati in cariera sau esti la inceput de drum in cautarea unui job, Evolution HCC iti ofera suportul necesar pentru a-ti gasii Jobul potrivit. Asteptam CV-ul tau. Completeaza formularul de mai jos si specifica pentru ce job aplici.