Senior Due Diligence Analyst
Founded in 2014, we are a fast growing and dynamic team providing specialist due diligence, research and investigation services to support our clients in managing complex risks in their most challenging jurisdictions. Our clients include major banks and financial institutions, large multinationals, law firms and energy and healthcare companies.
We provide significant value to our clients by helping them understand potential risks in order to make informed decisions particularly in countries where the environment is opaque.
Do you wanna be a part of a professional and challenging environment?
We have the answer for you: Our multidisciplinary and multilingual team has vast expertise in identifying financial crime risks because we provide significant value to our clients by helping them understand potential risks in order to make informed decisions particularly in countries where the environment is opaque.
- Experience in a commercial integrity due diligence, business intelligence or investigation industry is preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills including report writing, editorial and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal English are essential, other language skills and regional focus are a plus;
- The ability to research, analyse and present data and information in an accurate, logical and concise manner
- Responsible, responsive and adaptable, client-management experience is desirable
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise and show initiative and flexibility
- Solid problem-solving skills and ability to work with all levels within the company
- Strong time management skills and ability to work effectively and calmly under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Perform a variety of activities and reports in order to support the enhanced due diligence function including identification of high risk client types.
- Provide specialist due diligence, research and investigation services to support our clients in managing complex risks in their most challenging jurisdictions.
- Assist and coordinate senior member of the team with business, strategy, goals and plans.
- Involved in bringing forward new ideas and guide the analysts within the team in order to perform good results.
- Working only with international clients, being involved in all the research and analyses in order to provide high quality reports through UK management.
- Correcting the analysts reports in order to improve the quality of information that is delivered to UK head office.
- Respecting the deadlines in order to provide in time all the reports through the UK supervisor.
- The possibility to work in a challenging and dynamic field
- Highly motivated stimulating environment
- The posibility to evolve and develop in a entrepreneurial environment.
Our client is an independent corporate intelligence and financial crime advisory based in London with offices in Paris and Cluj
How do you apply on this job?
Please visit our site or send us a resume to the following email adress email@example.com.
Evolution HCC este o companie specializata in servicii de resurse umane complete: Recrutare, Teambuilding, Training, Evaluare, Departament HR extern. Daca esti in cautarea unei noi oportunitati in cariera sau esti la inceput de drum in cautarea unui job, Evolution HCC iti ofera suportul necesar pentru a-ti gasii Jobul potrivit. Asteptam CV-ul tau. Completeaza formularul de mai jos si specifica pentru ce job aplici.