Mid/Senior Backend Developer in Iasi
For our customer- a research and innovation center based in Zürich, Switzerland, that is building easy-to-use cloud solutions for the financial industry- we are looking for an experienced, motivated and communicative Mid/Senior Java Backend Developer to join the office in Iasi.
- Work in an agile team (Kanban), continuously delivering new functionality
- Main focus is on backend development with Java and Spring Boot
- Design, build, automate, deploy and maintain highly available, robust and secure, client- facing wealth management applications in different cloud environments
- Provide APIs/REST interfaces for frontend applications and booking systems
- Contribute also to the implementation of DevOps concepts, such as cloud deployment and automation
- Participate in code reviews and be open to close cooperation
- Take ownership of the code and applications throughout the full life cycle (analysis, specification, implementation, testing)
Required skills/ expertise:
- Very good knowledge and practical experience of building Java (SE 8+) based backends (microservices, server applications) using Spring and/or Spring Boot
- Good knowledge of CI\CD pipelines and of development tools, like: GIT, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA, etc.
- Knowledge/experience in working with REST APIs
- Knowledge/experience in reactive programming
- Knowledge/experience in working with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate, etc.)
- TDD is not a buzzword for you, you write your tests first
- Experience (or at least good understanding) of containers and orchestration (Docker and/or Kubernetes)
- Fluency in English, German language skills are a plus
- And not last: be a good team player, quick learner, have a ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to getting things done
Would be an advantage:
- Hands-on experience with (or any of): Spring WebFlux/RxJava 2+, Elastic search & Kibana/ELK Stack, Apache Kafka (or other JMQ), ActiveMQ (or other JMS), Ansible, PostgreSQL, Linux & Bash/Shell scripting
- Knowledge/experience in working with Cloud provider technologies (AWS, Azure, OTC)
- (Some) knowledge/experience in areas of finance, wealth management, financial instruments, trading
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
- Room for taking initiative and creativity (a new challenge every day) – open and friendly working atmosphere; competent team
- Flat hierarchies (and short decision-making processes)
- Long term perspective
Does this all sound good?
Take the first step toward joining the team and send us your resume
We are looking forward to meet you!
Evolution HCC este o companie specializata in servicii de resurse umane complete: Recrutare, Teambuilding, Training, Evaluare, Departament HR extern. Daca esti in cautarea unei noi oportunitati in cariera sau esti la inceput de drum in cautarea unui job, Evolution HCC iti ofera suportul necesar pentru a-ti gasii Jobul potrivit. Asteptam CV-ul tau. Completeaza formularul de mai jos si specifica pentru ce job aplici.