Are you ready for a new challenge and boost your career in a multinational company?
Well, take a few moments and pay attention to our new opportunity, Application Engineer.
As an Application Engineer you will be the company’s Technical Expert in the field. You first receive a training to specialize within the wide product range. After 3 months of technical product training, you will be the support for the sales teams as well as for customers with your knowledge.
We want to meet you if:
- You have a technical bachelor degree in electrical – or mechanical engineering or any other related field;
- You are able to prioritize and have the ability to understand the needs of customers;
- You are willing to travel within your country according to the need of support around your area of action;
- You have a high degree of service orientation;
- You have good communication skills and the ability for consulting, training and reporting;
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel);
- You have excellent communication skills in English;
- Experience in programming (C,C++, matlab, labview, PLC, or Microcontroller ) is an advantage;
- You have a valid driver’s license (B).
As an Application Engineer you will:
- Support: You support customers and sales engineers mainly in person and by e-mail or by phone. You assist them with your technical knowledge and expertise by answering inquiries concerning technical product specifications, capabilities and applications. You also support customers with application online testing or application set-up. You also assist sales engineer with on-site presentations to customers.
- Training: You are responsible for giving internal training to ensure that the Sales teams have the necessary product knowledge. You are also responsible for giving external training to customers through seminar or local training.
- You will join a motivated and stimulating environment and you will be able to work in a young international office.
- International product training in Belgium for 3 months, after which you will return to the country where you will be located.
- You will be closely followed up with coaching and updated trainings from Specialists teams.
- You will receive a competitive package based on your experience and background.
Our client is an international specialist and worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of sensing equipment such as measuring instruments, vision systems, laser markers, automation sensors and others.
How do you apply on this job?
Please visit our site or send us a resume to the following email adress email@example.com.
Evolution HCC este o companie specializata in servicii de resurse umane complete: Recrutare, Teambuilding, Training, Evaluare, Departament HR extern. Daca esti in cautarea unei noi oportunitati in cariera sau esti la inceput de drum in cautarea unui job, Evolution HCC iti ofera suportul necesar pentru a-ti gasii Jobul potrivit. Asteptam CV-ul tau. Completeaza formularul de mai jos si specifica pentru ce job aplici.